Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu December 20, 2012
Grimes to Explore Early Voting
Kentucky's secretary of state is planning to explore whether the state should permit early voting. Alison Lundergan Grimes says she plans to hold meetings statewide next year to discuss whether the Commonwealth should change its election laws to allow early and unexcused absentee voting.
Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia allow early voting. The meeting dates will be released in January.