Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu December 20, 2012
Grimes to Explore Early Voting
Kentucky's secretary of state is planning to explore whether the state should permit early voting. Alison Lundergan Grimes says she plans to hold meetings statewide next year to discuss whether the Commonwealth should change its election laws to allow early and unexcused absentee voting.
Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia allow early voting. The meeting dates will be released in January.