Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu December 20, 2012
Grimes to Explore Early Voting
Kentucky's secretary of state is planning to explore whether the state should permit early voting. Alison Lundergan Grimes says she plans to hold meetings statewide next year to discuss whether the Commonwealth should change its election laws to allow early and unexcused absentee voting.
Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia allow early voting. The meeting dates will be released in January.