Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue September 22, 2009
Griffo to Head Town and Gown
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – A Murray State University employee has been selected to head the International Town and Gown Association. MSU Town and Gown Coordinator Kim Griffo will serve as Executive Director for two years. She will work out of Town and Gown's main offices at Clemson University in South Carolina, but still have a part time connection to MSU. The T and G program focuses on creating business partnerships between Universities and cities.