Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu October 3, 2013
'On the Grid,' Regulations for Electric Utilities Part 2
In the second of three conversations with freelance writer Nancy Grant of Louisville, she and Kate discuss her series “On The Grid” for Kentucky Living magazine, about how regulations keep the complex electric utility system running smoothly. In this conversation, they speak about the 'rules that keep the power flowing, how an invisible web of federal rules and regulations governs electric utility operations and affect your bills,' an article written by Grant.. See more about Nancy's work on her website.