Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri June 1, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – The Murray Middle School teacher fired for trying to buy drugs from a Kentucky State Trooper will get her job back, but not for two years.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on Greenfield's Reinstatement.