Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon September 3, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Both Tennessee and Kentucky want independence from foreign oil; however, their direction from the dependency is somewhat different.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's report.