Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Mon July 30, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Rodney and Sydney Wright say they moved to Paducah because it's a "walkable" city, meaning they have easy access to a lot of places without having to drive. And with them, the architect professionals brought a unique way of building. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Wright's home, and as he explains, the couple practice what they preach.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with the Wrights.