Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
Mon July 30, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Rodney and Sydney Wright say they moved to Paducah because it's a "walkable" city, meaning they have easy access to a lot of places without having to drive. And with them, the architect professionals brought a unique way of building. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Wright's home, and as he explains, the couple practice what they preach.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with the Wrights.