Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon July 30, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Rodney and Sydney Wright say they moved to Paducah because it's a "walkable" city, meaning they have easy access to a lot of places without having to drive. And with them, the architect professionals brought a unique way of building. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Wright's home, and as he explains, the couple practice what they preach.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with the Wrights.