Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon July 30, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Rodney and Sydney Wright say they moved to Paducah because it's a "walkable" city, meaning they have easy access to a lot of places without having to drive. And with them, the architect professionals brought a unique way of building. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Wright's home, and as he explains, the couple practice what they preach.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with the Wrights.