Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue February 2, 2010
Grayson Reports Nearly $1.7m in Donations
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Republican Secretary of State Trey Grayson is reporting that he has raised nearly $1.7 million for his U.S. Senate race, slightly less than his chief GOP rival. Bowling Green physician Rand Paul, who also is running, reported last week that he has received $1.8 million in contributions. Candidates are required to submit quarterly reports to the Federal Election Commission. Grayson's latest report shows he has $1.4 million on hand, compared to Paul's $1.3 million.