Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue February 2, 2010
Grayson Reports Nearly $1.7m in Donations
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Republican Secretary of State Trey Grayson is reporting that he has raised nearly $1.7 million for his U.S. Senate race, slightly less than his chief GOP rival. Bowling Green physician Rand Paul, who also is running, reported last week that he has received $1.8 million in contributions. Candidates are required to submit quarterly reports to the Federal Election Commission. Grayson's latest report shows he has $1.4 million on hand, compared to Paul's $1.3 million.