Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed June 24, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Fort Mitchell, KY – Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson is fundraising in the Commonwealth, but he still won't commit to running for U.S. Senate. Grayson has formed an exploratory committee, but says he won't run unless fellow Republican, incumbent Jim Bunning, drops out. However, the Northern Kentucky Sentinel reports Grayson will be at a Fort Mitchell, Kentucky fundraiser tonight. He's expected to raise around two-hundred thousand dollars. This is the eighth such event Grayson's held since June 9, including one in Madisonville. Democrats vying for the seat include state Attorney General Jack Conway and Lieutenant Governor Dan Mongiardo.