Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Tue October 24, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In the spring, Graves County will have a new arts destination.. its very own performing arts center... and its very own symphony orchestra. But this one has a twist. Jim Michael introduces us to the orchestra's leader... and shows what makes this group unique.
Click the "Listen" icon above to Jim Michael's feature on the Graves County Symphony.