Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue March 6, 2012
Graves Hospitalized After Fight at Fraternity House
Devon Graves is at Vanderbilt Hospital after suffering a broken jaw in a fight at the Murray State Alpha Tau Omega fraternity house Saturday night. Graves was allegedly defending a female friend when he was assaulted. Sergeant Scott Svebakken says 23 year old Ryan Walker was charged with 2nd degree assault and 23 year old Victor Daniels was charged with 3rd degree sexual abuse after the incident. Walker and Daniels have been detained at the Calloway County Jail.