Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue March 6, 2012
Graves Hospitalized After Fight at Fraternity House
Devon Graves is at Vanderbilt Hospital after suffering a broken jaw in a fight at the Murray State Alpha Tau Omega fraternity house Saturday night. Graves was allegedly defending a female friend when he was assaulted. Sergeant Scott Svebakken says 23 year old Ryan Walker was charged with 2nd degree assault and 23 year old Victor Daniels was charged with 3rd degree sexual abuse after the incident. Walker and Daniels have been detained at the Calloway County Jail.