Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu June 21, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A heated question and answer session last night in Graves Couty left opponents of the Lowes and Fancy Farm Elementary School Consolidation with concrete information. Chad Lampe filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's report on the Graves Forum.