Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon January 25, 2010
Graves County Woman Arrested
By Caleb Campbell
Lowes, KY – Kentucky State Police arrested a Graves County woman today after a three month criminal investigation. Thirty-two year old Jenny Moore is charged with one count of Theft by Failure to Make Required Disposition of Property over ten thousand dollars. Moore was the chairman of the fundraising committee for Lowes Elementary School. In October, a staff member of the school contacted state police after money was discovered missing from the account. The money was being raised to pay for an upcoming field trip. Moore is lodged in the Graves County Detention Center. The Kentucky State Police continue the investigation.