Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 25, 2010
Graves County Woman Arrested
By Caleb Campbell
Lowes, KY – Kentucky State Police arrested a Graves County woman today after a three month criminal investigation. Thirty-two year old Jenny Moore is charged with one count of Theft by Failure to Make Required Disposition of Property over ten thousand dollars. Moore was the chairman of the fundraising committee for Lowes Elementary School. In October, a staff member of the school contacted state police after money was discovered missing from the account. The money was being raised to pay for an upcoming field trip. Moore is lodged in the Graves County Detention Center. The Kentucky State Police continue the investigation.