Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon January 25, 2010
Graves County Woman Arrested
By Caleb Campbell
Lowes, KY – Kentucky State Police arrested a Graves County woman today after a three month criminal investigation. Thirty-two year old Jenny Moore is charged with one count of Theft by Failure to Make Required Disposition of Property over ten thousand dollars. Moore was the chairman of the fundraising committee for Lowes Elementary School. In October, a staff member of the school contacted state police after money was discovered missing from the account. The money was being raised to pay for an upcoming field trip. Moore is lodged in the Graves County Detention Center. The Kentucky State Police continue the investigation.