Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu March 29, 2012
Graves County Shooting Victim Dies
One of the victims of a shooting in Graves County on Tuesday night passed away yesterday. Police say 25-year-old Ashley Lambert of Dublin died as a result of a gunshot wound. She, along with two other victims, was airlifted to an out of state hospital in critical condition Tuesday. Two suspects are in custody and are now each charged with one count of Murder, and two counts of Attempted Murder. Police arrested 29-year-old Kenon Andrews Tuesday night, and apprehended 28-year-old Jacob Carder late yesterday. The two escaped on foot after wrecking their vehicle during a high speed chase immediately following the incident, but were tracked down with a concerted police effort. Both suspects are lodged at the Graves County Jail.