Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed May 29, 2013
Graves County Schools Names Scott Bradley Freshman Academy Principal
Graves County High School history teacher Scott Bradley has been named principal of the school’s Freshman Academy. Bradley graduated from Graves County High School in 2002 and has earned a bachelor’s degree in history and a master’s degree in education from Murray State University, he then earned certification from the National Board of Professional Teaching Standards.
“I became a teacher to help kids,” Bradley said. “I’ve enjoyed sharing my love for history and hope that I’ve had a good effect on students’ growth as citizens. I’ve garnered some leadership skills over time and I hope that as Freshman Academy principal I can help kids to grow as individuals and have a broader effect.”
Graves High School Principal Matthew Madding said the school is confident that Bradley will be a positive force in his new position and will help students transition in that very important first year of high school.