Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu April 26, 2012
Graves County Murder Case Heads to Grand Jury
A Graves County murder case is headed to a grand jury. District Judge Deborah Crooks yesterday forwarded a murder charge against Lisa Elliott to the grand jury, which meets June 14.
Elliott is charged in the April 8th shooting death of her boyfriend Lynn Dale Gills, of Sedalia, at the home the two shared. Gills died of multiple gunshot wounds. Elliot’s attorney claims the shooting was an accident. The West Kentucky Star reports if indicted, Elliott will be arraigned July 9th in Graves Circuit Court.