Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu April 26, 2012
Graves County Murder Case Heads to Grand Jury
A Graves County murder case is headed to a grand jury. District Judge Deborah Crooks yesterday forwarded a murder charge against Lisa Elliott to the grand jury, which meets June 14.
Elliott is charged in the April 8th shooting death of her boyfriend Lynn Dale Gills, of Sedalia, at the home the two shared. Gills died of multiple gunshot wounds. Elliot’s attorney claims the shooting was an accident. The West Kentucky Star reports if indicted, Elliott will be arraigned July 9th in Graves Circuit Court.