Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu April 26, 2012
Graves County Murder Case Heads to Grand Jury
A Graves County murder case is headed to a grand jury. District Judge Deborah Crooks yesterday forwarded a murder charge against Lisa Elliott to the grand jury, which meets June 14.
Elliott is charged in the April 8th shooting death of her boyfriend Lynn Dale Gills, of Sedalia, at the home the two shared. Gills died of multiple gunshot wounds. Elliot’s attorney claims the shooting was an accident. The West Kentucky Star reports if indicted, Elliott will be arraigned July 9th in Graves Circuit Court.