Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu April 26, 2012
Graves County Murder Case Heads to Grand Jury
A Graves County murder case is headed to a grand jury. District Judge Deborah Crooks yesterday forwarded a murder charge against Lisa Elliott to the grand jury, which meets June 14.
Elliott is charged in the April 8th shooting death of her boyfriend Lynn Dale Gills, of Sedalia, at the home the two shared. Gills died of multiple gunshot wounds. Elliot’s attorney claims the shooting was an accident. The West Kentucky Star reports if indicted, Elliott will be arraigned July 9th in Graves Circuit Court.