Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu April 26, 2012
Graves County Murder Case Heads to Grand Jury
A Graves County murder case is headed to a grand jury. District Judge Deborah Crooks yesterday forwarded a murder charge against Lisa Elliott to the grand jury, which meets June 14.
Elliott is charged in the April 8th shooting death of her boyfriend Lynn Dale Gills, of Sedalia, at the home the two shared. Gills died of multiple gunshot wounds. Elliot’s attorney claims the shooting was an accident. The West Kentucky Star reports if indicted, Elliott will be arraigned July 9th in Graves Circuit Court.