Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri July 6, 2007
Graves County Consolidation
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The 2006 Fancy Farm Picnic yielded a promise from Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher and Sentator Ken Winters that Fancy Farm Elementary school would be replaced with a new facility. Six months later the funding was there. This funding, however, requires the district to build one school to replace two. Three consecutive meetings Tuesday night may have finally given residents of Fancy Farm and Lowes some concrete answers. Chad Lampe was there and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's report on the Graves County consolidation.