Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri July 6, 2007
Graves County Consolidation
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The 2006 Fancy Farm Picnic yielded a promise from Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher and Sentator Ken Winters that Fancy Farm Elementary school would be replaced with a new facility. Six months later the funding was there. This funding, however, requires the district to build one school to replace two. Three consecutive meetings Tuesday night may have finally given residents of Fancy Farm and Lowes some concrete answers. Chad Lampe was there and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's report on the Graves County consolidation.