Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Fri July 6, 2007
Graves County Consolidation
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The 2006 Fancy Farm Picnic yielded a promise from Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher and Sentator Ken Winters that Fancy Farm Elementary school would be replaced with a new facility. Six months later the funding was there. This funding, however, requires the district to build one school to replace two. Three consecutive meetings Tuesday night may have finally given residents of Fancy Farm and Lowes some concrete answers. Chad Lampe was there and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's report on the Graves County consolidation.