Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri September 4, 2009
Graves County Burglary Suspects Arrested
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – Police officers have made two arrests in connection with multiple burglaries in Graves County. The burglaries happened over the past two months. Kentucky State Police and County Sheriff's deputies received a tip on the location of stolen property. A search in Pryorsburg Wednesday led to the recovery of several items and the arrest of a 16-year-old, who was charged with 1st Degree Burglary. On Thursday, police also arrested 18-year-old Keifer Clymer of Mayfield and charged him with 2nd Degree Burglary, Receiving Stolen Property and Intimidation. The investigation is ongoing.