Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Roads & Highways
Thu December 6, 2012
Graves Co. Teen Dies in Car Crash
Mayfield teenager Kimberly Fortner died this morning after her car was hit by a log truck. The Graves County Sheriff’s office says the 17-year-old turned in front of the semi driven by 45-year-old Kendall Thompson of Tennessee.
Fortner was pronounced dead at Jackson Purchase Medical Center. Her 14-year-old passenger Julia Fortner is at the hospital for treatment. Thompson was not injured. Police closed the roadway for around four hours to investigate the crash.