Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Roads & Highways
Thu December 6, 2012
Graves Co. Teen Dies in Car Crash
Mayfield teenager Kimberly Fortner died this morning after her car was hit by a log truck. The Graves County Sheriff’s office says the 17-year-old turned in front of the semi driven by 45-year-old Kendall Thompson of Tennessee.
Fortner was pronounced dead at Jackson Purchase Medical Center. Her 14-year-old passenger Julia Fortner is at the hospital for treatment. Thompson was not injured. Police closed the roadway for around four hours to investigate the crash.