Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon July 23, 2012
Graves Co. Teen Competes in National Beauty Pageant
A Graves County High School graduate competes this week for the title of America’s Homecoming Queen in Anaheim, Calif. Tiffani Ellington was Graves County’s homecoming queen, and earned this year’s state homecoming queen title in April.
Ellington is vying against other homecoming queens around the nation for a chance for a cash scholarship. The winner is announced tomorrow.