Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri September 4, 2009
Grand Jury Indicts Denney
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Clarksville man has been indicted by a grand jury in the death of a 22-year-old he allegedly let drive his car while under the influence of alcohol. 23-year-old Earl Jonathan Denney has been charged with criminally negligent homicide and what would be his third DUI. Denny allegedly let an inebriated Daniel Joseph Nutz (the second) drive his truck last October. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Nutz lost control on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, where he was killed by the wreck. The felony homicide charge can come with a sentence of up to six years.