Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Tue July 9, 2013
Grammar Expert Jeanne Clements on the Verbal Education Training Tool
Kate Lochte speaks with a grammar expert, Jeanne Clements on Sounds Good. She’s the creator of Verbal Education, a vocabulary training tool for taking college entrance exams. According to verbaleducation.com, the program is a method utilizing mnemonics for vocabulary with high-frequency in SATs and ACTs. The methods include visualization, associative memory, morphemic analysis, and more. Clements has a background of 25 years as an educator and currently directs the Association of Language Arts Teachers of America and is Vice-President of Intstructivision, Inc. See more at verbaleducation.com.