Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Roads & Highways
Wed September 26, 2012
Governor Set to Announce Potential 68/80 Speed Change
Governor Steve Beshear is expected to be in western Kentucky next week to make an announcement regarding speed changes on sections of KY 68/80. Kentucky Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says a press conference is tentatively set for Tuesday in Christian County.
Todd says the governor will have more details on the speed change.