Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Roads & Highways
Wed September 26, 2012
Governor Set to Announce Potential 68/80 Speed Change
Governor Steve Beshear is expected to be in western Kentucky next week to make an announcement regarding speed changes on sections of KY 68/80. Kentucky Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says a press conference is tentatively set for Tuesday in Christian County.
Todd says the governor will have more details on the speed change.