Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Roads & Highways
Wed September 26, 2012
Governor Set to Announce Potential 68/80 Speed Change
Governor Steve Beshear is expected to be in western Kentucky next week to make an announcement regarding speed changes on sections of KY 68/80. Kentucky Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says a press conference is tentatively set for Tuesday in Christian County.
Todd says the governor will have more details on the speed change.