Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri December 21, 2012
Governor Beshear Chooses Trigg County Judge-Executive
Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander will finish out Senator-elect Stan Humphries' term as Trigg County Judge Executive. Humphries resigns at the end of the year to become first district state senator.
Governor Steve Beshear announced today he'd picked Alexander from among six nominees submitted by the local Republican and Democratic parties. Alexander, a democrat, takes office January 1. The current term expires at the end of 2014.