Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri December 21, 2012
Governor Beshear Chooses Trigg County Judge-Executive
Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander will finish out Senator-elect Stan Humphries' term as Trigg County Judge Executive. Humphries resigns at the end of the year to become first district state senator.
Governor Steve Beshear announced today he'd picked Alexander from among six nominees submitted by the local Republican and Democratic parties. Alexander, a democrat, takes office January 1. The current term expires at the end of 2014.