Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri December 21, 2012
Governor Beshear Chooses Trigg County Judge-Executive
Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander will finish out Senator-elect Stan Humphries' term as Trigg County Judge Executive. Humphries resigns at the end of the year to become first district state senator.
Governor Steve Beshear announced today he'd picked Alexander from among six nominees submitted by the local Republican and Democratic parties. Alexander, a democrat, takes office January 1. The current term expires at the end of 2014.