Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Thu June 25, 2009
Gov. Bredesen Signs New School Bus Law
By Chris Taylor
Nashville, TN – A new law changing school bus use in Tennessee takes effect immediately. Governor Phil Bredesen signed legislation that adds an additional two years the buses can be used after they pass an inspection. Previously the law stated buses can be used for 12 years and then be approved for an additional three. The law also requires bus owners to keep and make available records of safety inspections.