Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri June 15, 2012
Good Read: "Identity Crisis" by DC Comics
The most talked-about and successful DC Comics miniseries of 2004 is now available in a stunning hardcover volume! New York Times best-selling author Brad Meltzer delivers an all-too-human look into the lives of superheroes and the terrible price they pay for doing good. Identity Crisis is a seven-issue comic book limited series published by DC Comics from June to December in 2004. It was created by writer Brad Meltzer and the artistic team of penciler Rags Morales and inker Michael Bair.
“It’s a little off the beaten path, but I read DC’s Graphic Novel, Identity Crisis. The wives and loved one’s of the super heroes of the Justice League of America are being targeted. The league bans together, but find that the threat isn’t any super villain, but themselves… It is one of the best stories I have read yet.” – Katie Villanueva