Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu March 15, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – A proposed 15 billion dollar construction project for a nuclear fuel recycling factory in Paducah is pitting business leaders against environmentalists. Nicole Erwin has more.
Click on the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's report on the GNEP Proposal.