Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 10, 2009
Global Trade on the State Level with Leslie Schweitzer
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – This Tuesday, the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce hosts the fourth annual Economic Summit and Annual Meeting. Among the issues discussed will be Kentucky's role in international trade. Leslie Schweitzer is Senior Advisor for the international trade education program, TradeRoots, a division of the US Chamber of Commerce. She speaks on global business at the summit and Angela Hatton previews the topic with her.