Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 10, 2009
Global Trade on the State Level with Leslie Schweitzer
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – This Tuesday, the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce hosts the fourth annual Economic Summit and Annual Meeting. Among the issues discussed will be Kentucky's role in international trade. Leslie Schweitzer is Senior Advisor for the international trade education program, TradeRoots, a division of the US Chamber of Commerce. She speaks on global business at the summit and Angela Hatton previews the topic with her.