Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri July 10, 2009
Global Trade on the State Level with Leslie Schweitzer
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – This Tuesday, the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce hosts the fourth annual Economic Summit and Annual Meeting. Among the issues discussed will be Kentucky's role in international trade. Leslie Schweitzer is Senior Advisor for the international trade education program, TradeRoots, a division of the US Chamber of Commerce. She speaks on global business at the summit and Angela Hatton previews the topic with her.