Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed January 18, 2012
Giannini to Run for 4th District Seat
By Drew Adams
Murray, KY – Former Pennyrile District Health Department director Raymond Giannini has decided to run for the 4th District Kentucky House seat. Giannini announced his candidacy yesterday. The seat is currently occupied by Mike Cherry, who has chosen not to run again in 2012. The 4th district encompasses Caldwell, Crittenden, and Livingston counties along with a portion of McCracken. The Paducah Sun reports the only other person who has announced a run for the seat is Marion resident Lynn Bechler.