Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 18, 2012
Giannini to Run for 4th District Seat
By Drew Adams
Murray, KY – Former Pennyrile District Health Department director Raymond Giannini has decided to run for the 4th District Kentucky House seat. Giannini announced his candidacy yesterday. The seat is currently occupied by Mike Cherry, who has chosen not to run again in 2012. The 4th district encompasses Caldwell, Crittenden, and Livingston counties along with a portion of McCracken. The Paducah Sun reports the only other person who has announced a run for the seat is Marion resident Lynn Bechler.