Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Sat August 11, 2012
Get a haircut, help an animal
What if you could get a haircut for twenty dollars – every penny of which goes to the Humane Society of Calloway County. And what if that haircut was from master hairstylist, and animal lover, Patrick Lomantini of Wichita, Kansas. Well, you can. Lomantini’s in his second year of doing 50 haircuts in 50 states in 50 days and he’s made Murray his Kentucky stop. Humane Society Executive Director Kathy Hodge tells Kate Lochte all about it.
You can check firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are still appointments available for the Lomantini Tour Stop in Murrayon August 23. The proceeds from your shorn locks goes to benefit the Humane Society of Calloway County.