Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Sat August 11, 2012
Get a haircut, help an animal
What if you could get a haircut for twenty dollars – every penny of which goes to the Humane Society of Calloway County. And what if that haircut was from master hairstylist, and animal lover, Patrick Lomantini of Wichita, Kansas. Well, you can. Lomantini’s in his second year of doing 50 haircuts in 50 states in 50 days and he’s made Murray his Kentucky stop. Humane Society Executive Director Kathy Hodge tells Kate Lochte all about it.
You can check email@example.com to see if there are still appointments available for the Lomantini Tour Stop in Murrayon August 23. The proceeds from your shorn locks goes to benefit the Humane Society of Calloway County.