Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Sat August 11, 2012
Get a haircut, help an animal
What if you could get a haircut for twenty dollars – every penny of which goes to the Humane Society of Calloway County. And what if that haircut was from master hairstylist, and animal lover, Patrick Lomantini of Wichita, Kansas. Well, you can. Lomantini’s in his second year of doing 50 haircuts in 50 states in 50 days and he’s made Murray his Kentucky stop. Humane Society Executive Director Kathy Hodge tells Kate Lochte all about it.
You can check firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are still appointments available for the Lomantini Tour Stop in Murrayon August 23. The proceeds from your shorn locks goes to benefit the Humane Society of Calloway County.