Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Tue July 30, 2013
German Automotive Parts Manufacturer to Invest in Fulton County
A German automotive parts manufacturer may build a more than 17-million-dollar plant in Fulton County.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority Board granted Kayser Automotive Systems USA a preliminary three million dollar tax incentive last week.
The company plans to create 120 jobs, with average wages at around 17 dollars an hour, according to the state financial incentives database.
The plans come after a candle company announced plans to develop in the shuttered Dana Manufacturing plant in Fulton.
Governor Steve Beshear helped secure two other German parts manufacturers in Murray after a European economic development tour.