Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed January 21, 2009
Gardeners' Toolbox with Dr. Dwayne Estes
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Friday, Jan. 23, the Purchase Area Master Gardeners host a Gardeners' Toolbox program at 1 p.m. at Western Baptist Heart Center auditorium. UK Forestry professor and photographer Thomas G. Barnes had to cancel unexpectedly. Photographer Denise Boaz is presenting a workshop in his absence. Austin Peay State University biology professor Dr. Dwayne Estes is still on the program as well. Kate Lochte has more with Dr. Estes, who studies plant species of the southeast and their distribution patterns.
Austin Peay State University assistant professor of biology Dr. Dwayne Estes is on the program of the Purchase Area Master Gardeners Association Gardeners' Toolbox program which starts at 1 p.m. Friday at Paducah's Western Baptist Heart Center auditorium. Make reservations with the McCracken County Extension Service. There's a $10 fee.