Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 9, 2009
Galbraith Intends to Run Again for Governor
Lexington, KY – Lexington attorney Gatewood Galbraith has filed a letter of intent with the state saying he intends to run for Kentucky governor in 2011. A perennial gubernatorial candidate, Galbraith filed the letter with the Kentucky Registry of Election Finance earlier this week. He is the first potential gubernatorial candidate to do so. He lists his party affiliation as an independent. The race would be Galbraith's fifth for governor.