Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 5, 2009
Futurist on Western Kentucky Climate Change
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Next month in Lexington, the Kentucky Long-Term Policy Research Center is holding a conference to discuss the statewide effects of climate change. Wednesday night at the Sierra Club meeting on the Murray State campus, futurist Ivan Potter led a similar discussion, but with a focus pointed toward our region. Jacque Day sat down with Potter to discuss his ideas, which some might call radical, for how to begin turning the tide.