Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu November 5, 2009
Futurist on Western Kentucky Climate Change
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Next month in Lexington, the Kentucky Long-Term Policy Research Center is holding a conference to discuss the statewide effects of climate change. Wednesday night at the Sierra Club meeting on the Murray State campus, futurist Ivan Potter led a similar discussion, but with a focus pointed toward our region. Jacque Day sat down with Potter to discuss his ideas, which some might call radical, for how to begin turning the tide.