Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Mon June 18, 2012
Fulton Job Fair
The County with Kentucky's highest unemployment rate is hosting a job fair to lower its 20% jobless rate.
The Purchase Area Development district says eleven area employers are looking to aid those affected by the May layoffs of more than 100 workers at the Ferry Morse Seed Company. The Fulton County-Hickman County Economic Development Partnership and the West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board host the event Tuesday from 10 am to 2 pm in Fulton at the Pontotoc Community Center. Fulton County Economic Development’s Executive Director Eddie Crittendon “hopes job seekers will take advantage of the opportunity.”