Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon June 18, 2012
Fulton Job Fair
The County with Kentucky's highest unemployment rate is hosting a job fair to lower its 20% jobless rate.
The Purchase Area Development district says eleven area employers are looking to aid those affected by the May layoffs of more than 100 workers at the Ferry Morse Seed Company. The Fulton County-Hickman County Economic Development Partnership and the West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board host the event Tuesday from 10 am to 2 pm in Fulton at the Pontotoc Community Center. Fulton County Economic Development’s Executive Director Eddie Crittendon “hopes job seekers will take advantage of the opportunity.”