Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 2, 2009
Ft. Campbell Soldier Arrested; Selling Military Hardware
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – A Fort Campbell soldier was arrested in Paris, TN after attempting to sell stolen military hardware. 29-year-old Joshua Bartlett Etherton was arrested Wednesday night after he sold an anti-tank rocket and four hand grenades to an undercover agent. Local authorities in Paris reportedly received a tip on Etherton and alerted the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and other agencies. Etherton faces a two-count indictment of illegal possession of military ordnance, which carries a maximum 20-year sentence and $500,000 fine.