Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 2, 2009
Ft. Campbell Soldier Arrested; Selling Military Hardware
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – A Fort Campbell soldier was arrested in Paris, TN after attempting to sell stolen military hardware. 29-year-old Joshua Bartlett Etherton was arrested Wednesday night after he sold an anti-tank rocket and four hand grenades to an undercover agent. Local authorities in Paris reportedly received a tip on Etherton and alerted the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and other agencies. Etherton faces a two-count indictment of illegal possession of military ordnance, which carries a maximum 20-year sentence and $500,000 fine.