Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Front Page Episodes
Mon January 7, 2013
Front Page Sunday 1/6
There are host of issues awaiting Kentucky lawmakers when they get to Frankfort this Tuesday. From industrial hemp and a state-wide health benefits exchange to state pension reform and how student achievement data is used, they have a lot on their plates. We’ll look ahead to the 2013 Kentucky General Assembly. We’ll also hear a conversation with Murray Calloway County Hospital CEO Jerry Penner about how our region’s healthcare continues to develop, and speak with outgoing Kentucky Education Department Communications Director Lisa Gross to find out how learning in the state has grown over the last three decades.