Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Front Page Episodes
Mon December 3, 2012
Front Page Sunday 12/2
The Kentucky Supreme Court could rule soon on the case of a high school student charged and convicted after admitting to his school principal and the resource officer that he shared prescription pain pills. The student says he wasn’t read his rights and that the confession shouldn’t have been used against him at trial. The court’s ruling could change the way school administrators handle discipline problems, and we’ll bring you the details.
We’ll also hear a discussion with Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce President Elaine Spalding about the River City’s business holiday season, and in the latest report from the WKMS Youth Radio Project, we’ll join in a hunt for prehistoric fossils in the Land Between the Lakes. Those are some of the stories we’ll hear in the coming hour.