Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Front Page Episodes
Mon December 3, 2012
Front Page Sunday 12/2
The Kentucky Supreme Court could rule soon on the case of a high school student charged and convicted after admitting to his school principal and the resource officer that he shared prescription pain pills. The student says he wasn’t read his rights and that the confession shouldn’t have been used against him at trial. The court’s ruling could change the way school administrators handle discipline problems, and we’ll bring you the details.
We’ll also hear a discussion with Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce President Elaine Spalding about the River City’s business holiday season, and in the latest report from the WKMS Youth Radio Project, we’ll join in a hunt for prehistoric fossils in the Land Between the Lakes. Those are some of the stories we’ll hear in the coming hour.