Most Active Stories
- Murray State Ranked 9th Best Public University in the South
- MSU Faculty, Students Hold Second Demonstration to Address Issues of Racism
- Missing: Holly Bobo's Remains Found and Identified in Northwest TN
- CHART: Hopkins County School Board Boosts Property Taxes Among Highest County Districts in West KY
- Holly Bobo Case Already Most Expensive in Tennessee Bureau of Investigation History
Front Page Episodes
Mon December 3, 2012
Front Page Sunday 12/2
The Kentucky Supreme Court could rule soon on the case of a high school student charged and convicted after admitting to his school principal and the resource officer that he shared prescription pain pills. The student says he wasn’t read his rights and that the confession shouldn’t have been used against him at trial. The court’s ruling could change the way school administrators handle discipline problems, and we’ll bring you the details.
We’ll also hear a discussion with Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce President Elaine Spalding about the River City’s business holiday season, and in the latest report from the WKMS Youth Radio Project, we’ll join in a hunt for prehistoric fossils in the Land Between the Lakes. Those are some of the stories we’ll hear in the coming hour.