Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Front Page A.M.
Fri March 30, 2012
Front Page A.M. March Q&A with MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn
It is our monthly conversation with Murray State President Dr. Randy Dunn.
For our first segment Dr. Dunn addresses his plan to brace for a $3.2 million dollar state funding cut. He also addresses the MSU Board of Regents decision to nix a library project that would have used student fees to finance the project. Dr. Dunn also discusses how the state budget outlook could halt any major planned construction for some time.
The second segment airs on Front Page Sunday. The both segments are available on demand here.
In this segment with Dr. Dunn we hear his take on renegotiating Racer basketball coach Steve Prohm’s contract. Dr. Dunn also explains the reasoning behind building a basketball practice facility. Plus the future of MSU’s presidential lecture series after the Student Government Association pulled its resources from the program. And how the MSU community responded to a student suicide on campus.