Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri February 19, 2010
French Family offers reward
By Chris Taylor/Paris Post Intelligencer
Henry County, TN – The family of Henry County, Tennessee resident Gary French is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction for those responsible for his murder last summer. Henry County Sheriff Monte Belew says the case has little leads or evidence. 55-year-old French was shot multiple times at his home in July. He died several days later in Nashville. French's brother-in-law, Steve Perry tells the Paris Post Intelligencer an arrest and conviction in the case is important for the family's healing process.