Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri February 19, 2010
French Family offers reward
By Chris Taylor/Paris Post Intelligencer
Henry County, TN – The family of Henry County, Tennessee resident Gary French is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction for those responsible for his murder last summer. Henry County Sheriff Monte Belew says the case has little leads or evidence. 55-year-old French was shot multiple times at his home in July. He died several days later in Nashville. French's brother-in-law, Steve Perry tells the Paris Post Intelligencer an arrest and conviction in the case is important for the family's healing process.