Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Wed April 11, 2012
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning for the region tonight. A clear sky and lack of wind between 3 and 8 am will bring temperatures near or below freezing. The NWS suggests disconnecting water hoses to reduce the risk of burst pipes and take in or cover plants sensitive to cold. Click here for a complete list of counties effected by the advisory.