Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue June 12, 2012
Freedom of the Press and Congressman Yarmuth
A Kentucky Congressman wants to change the Constitution to effectively overturn the Supreme Court on political speech. But is that a good idea? Commentator and researcher Caleb Brown of the Bluegrass Institute says if you care about freedom of the press, everyone’s speech should get equal protection.
Caleb Brown is a researcher at the Bluegrass Institute, Kentucky’s free market think tank.
Note: Commentaries political in nature are solely the opinions of the commentator and do not necessarily reflect the views of WKMS or its staff.