Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Fri February 9, 2007
Fraternities After Yonts
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A recent high profile murder trial of a former Murray State State fraternity member is a major factor for changes within the fraternities governing body. Chad Lampe has more.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Chad Lampe talk to members of Murray State University's Interfraternity Council.