Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri November 20, 2009
Franz Wisner Speaks in Murray
By Caleb Campbell
Murray, KY – Franz Wisner is the author of Honeymoon with My Brother, a book he wrote after being left at the alter by his fianc . Wisner decided to still go on the honeymoon, taking his recently divorced brother along for the journey, excluding the rose petals and champagne. After bonding and feeling rejuvenated, they decided to quit their jobs, sell their homes and continue traveling for two years, visiting 53 different countries. Wisner will be in Murray tonight to speak about his life changing experience. Caleb Campbell spoke with Franz about what he learned on his journey.