Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri March 2, 2012
It’s been another busy week in the Kentucky General Assembly. Lawmakers may have reached an agreement on regulating pseudoephedrine, Kentucky Amish might have a new option to a reflective triangle for their buggies and support is waning for University of Pikeville’s bid to become a public university. Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Bureau Chief Kenny Colston speaks with Rick Howlett for some perspective on what’s happening in Frankfort.