Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri March 2, 2012
It’s been another busy week in the Kentucky General Assembly. Lawmakers may have reached an agreement on regulating pseudoephedrine, Kentucky Amish might have a new option to a reflective triangle for their buggies and support is waning for University of Pikeville’s bid to become a public university. Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Bureau Chief Kenny Colston speaks with Rick Howlett for some perspective on what’s happening in Frankfort.