Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 22, 2009
Four Indicted in McGowan Murder
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – A Calloway County grand jury indicted four people charged in connection to the beating death of a Murray man today. Michael Lynch, Timothy Adams, Tiffany Adams, and Jessica Johnson all pled not guilty in Circuit Court. Lynch is accused of murdering Carl Douglas McGowan; the other three are charged with complicity. Family members reported McGowan missing October 11. His body was found near the side of a road the next day. The defendants are scheduled for a hearing December 14.