Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon June 4, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Steve McCoy is superindendent of Ft. Donelson National Battlefield and speaks about what's next for Ft. Heiman, the earthenworks fort in southeast Calloway County in connection with the upcoming centennial of the National Parks Service in 2016.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with McCoy.