Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon June 4, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Steve McCoy is superindendent of Ft. Donelson National Battlefield and speaks about what's next for Ft. Heiman, the earthenworks fort in southeast Calloway County in connection with the upcoming centennial of the National Parks Service in 2016.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with McCoy.