Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon June 4, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Steve McCoy is superindendent of Ft. Donelson National Battlefield and speaks about what's next for Ft. Heiman, the earthenworks fort in southeast Calloway County in connection with the upcoming centennial of the National Parks Service in 2016.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with McCoy.