Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon June 4, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Steve McCoy is superindendent of Ft. Donelson National Battlefield and speaks about what's next for Ft. Heiman, the earthenworks fort in southeast Calloway County in connection with the upcoming centennial of the National Parks Service in 2016.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with McCoy.