Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon January 21, 2013
Fort Campell Praises Local Communities
A Fort Campbell official is noting how important the infrastructure of surrounding communities is to the Army post.
Fort Campbell garrison commander Colonel David Dellinger says the post relies on those communities to provide dependable infrastructure to soldiers and their families, especially during a deployment. He said Army administrators count on cities like Clarksville, Tennessee, as well as Oak Grove and Hopkinsville, Kentucky to provide it. He says the infrastructure of surrounding communities is an important factor in that goal.