Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
Mon January 21, 2013
Fort Campell Praises Local Communities
A Fort Campbell official is noting how important the infrastructure of surrounding communities is to the Army post.
Fort Campbell garrison commander Colonel David Dellinger says the post relies on those communities to provide dependable infrastructure to soldiers and their families, especially during a deployment. He said Army administrators count on cities like Clarksville, Tennessee, as well as Oak Grove and Hopkinsville, Kentucky to provide it. He says the infrastructure of surrounding communities is an important factor in that goal.