Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri May 17, 2013
Fort Campbell Officer Fired after Arrest
Fort Campbell leaders have fired an officer in charge of the base's Sexual Harassment and Assault Response and Prevention office for allegedly violating a protection order and aggravated stalking.
Clarksville Police arrested 42 year-old Lt. Col. Darin Haas Wednesday after an ongoing dispute with his ex-wife. Police say Lt. Col. Haas allegedly made threatening phone calls to his ex-wife. Fort Campbell Officials wouldn’t comment on the incident but say another officer has been assigned to the position. This arrest although not connected, comes on the heels of the abusive sexual contact arrest of a staff sergeant from the sexual-assault response office at Fort Hood, Texas.