Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Tue June 23, 2009
Fort Campbell Detonation Produces Little Bang
By Chris Taylor
Fort Campbell, KY – A planned detonation at Fort Campbell went off just before noon today without many noticing. The detonation consisted of three consecutive explosions that were part of a training exercise. Fort Campbell had previously warned residents of surrounding communities that the detonation could possibly cause damage to their homes. Public Affairs Officer Cathy Gramling says the explosions were neither felt nor heard at the offices on base.